&&& CREATIVE’S COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data. This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and kept securely. It also explains your privacy choices when using www.andandandcreative.com as well as your right to access your information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Through our website, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information about your browser and machine, your rough geological location and the time spend on our website.
- Your IP address (which is a unique identifier that computers and devices use to identify and communicate with each other) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- To deal with your requests and enquiries
- To contact you for reasons related to your enquiry
- To notify you about news from &&& Creative
- To use your IP address to monitor traffic and gather browsing behaviours of visitors to our websites
- To create meaningful, actionable analysis that will help us to understand how &&& Creative are being talked about and to react accordingly. Your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes or any other services unless you have specifically agreed to let us contact you for these purposes
- We will only share your personal information with a third party if required to do so by law or for the purposes of crime prevention or detection
WE USE THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Session cookies: to ensure you are recognised when you move from page to page within our site and that any information you enter is remembered.
- Persistent cookies: to recognise you as a unique visitor to our website so that we can tailor content to match your interests.
- Google Analytics: We are required by Google to disclose the following information to you in our Privacy Statement in connection with our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on the Our website:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ads Settings Page. You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by &&& Creative to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to our website, to choose content displayed to you, and for other business purposes that will allow &&& Creative to better serve you.
- Addthis.com cookies: enable users to share pages from this site via social networks and by email.
- DAA opt out programme
- EDAA opt-out program
At the present time it is not technically possible for us to allow you to carry your settings with you between your browsers and devices so you will need to change these settings from each browser you use. Please also be aware that we make every effort to respect your choices, however, there is the possibility that not all cookies will be captured. If this is a concern then we would recommend that you change your cookies settings via your browser; your browser help function will tell you how.
For further information visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as Twitter and YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. &&& Creative Ltd does not control the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about their cookies policy.
FINDING OUT WHAT INFORMATION &&& CREATIVE HOLDS ABOUT YOU
You can ask to see any personal information that we hold about you. Such requests are called subject access requests. If you would like to make a subject access request, please contact email@example.com
You will also need to provide two forms of identification, for example, driving license, utility bill or passport and, if appropriate, any particulars about the source or location of the information you are requesting.
- Subscribers will be sent the occasional email about our latest initiatives.
- Inline with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) during the signup phase we request your consent to send you these emails.
- Subscribers can change their mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect.
Last updated on 22 Oct 2019
&&& Creative Ltd, Unit 78, Millmead Business Centre, Millmead Road, London, N17 9QU.